iCloud problem

Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to get to grips with iCloud and am encountering the following problem:

When I log into iCloud and select the iWork's icon, I am told to purchase pages even though I have bought it and have it installed on all my iOS devices (iPad, iPhone). I am running iOS 5 on both devices and have iCloud enabled for documents and data.

I have rebooted all devices and restated my mac as well. I am at a loss,,,

Help - anyone????

Thanks

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
Hi, I am trying to get to grips with iCloud and am encountering the following problem:

When I log into iCloud and select the iWork's icon, I am told to purchase pages even though I have bought it and have it installed on all my iOS devices (iPad, iPhone). I am running iOS 5 on both devices and have iCloud enabled for documents and data.

I have rebooted all devices and restated my mac as well. I am at a loss,,,

Help - anyone????

Thanks
I am not an expert in this, but my understanding is the iWork feature in iCloud is for transfer of documents between the IOS version of Pages and the OS X version. If you haven't purchased Pages or iWork for your Mac then the feature you are trying to use won't work.

OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response! I do have the latest version of Pages installed on my iMac as well! This is also running Lion!

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.