Which MacbookPro

Reaction score
I need to replace my MacBook and would like to buy the MacBook Pro. I use the laptop for business and it needs therefore to be big enough to work in the office all day whilst at the same time being mobile enough to take with me on trips overseas.
I am thinking about the 15" but would like advice as to which model to go for. Business wise I store files in dropbox but receive and send a lot of files with large attachments.I operate primarily through Office using Excel a great deal.
Any advice appreciated

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
It sounds like the entry level 15" MBP will suffice for your needs. But here's an idea you might consider: Many business folks are going for the MBA because of its small and light weight size. The disadvantage is the smaller screen, however, keeping a large monitor at the office can offset that. More money for the additional monitor though.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.