Excel in Word on my Mac

Reaction score
Can anyone assist. Am I able to (preferably for free) download Excel onto my Mac OS X 10.4.11?
Many thanks Bristol Girl

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
None of the applications which comprise Microsoft Office are free and therefore can not be downloaded. If you need an Excel like application and want one for free, download the free LibreOffice Suite from here.

OP
A
Reaction score
Thank you CHSCAG

I've bought an online Excell training course in the U.K. Do you think what you are recommending would enable me to complete this course?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
No, probably not. I have several video training courses for Powerpoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook and the actual software is needed to complete the training. It's probably best to purchase Microsoft Office 2011. You may be eligible for an educational discount.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Which one?
None of the applications which comprise Microsoft Office are free and therefore can not be downloaded. If you need an Excel like application and want one for free, download the free LibreOffice Suite from here.

If you download LibreOffice, be sure to download the correct version. There is a version for Macs with PowerPC processors, and a version for Macs with Intel processors.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.