itunes syncing

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2011 15" MBP, OSx 10.8.4, Ipad 64g (2012), Iphone 4S, Ipod Nano
I have only had my macbook for a few weeks and I have been having an issue I can't figure out how to fix, so he it is.

I have initially sync'd my iPad and iPhone with this new computer, last week I plugged my iPhone in to my iTunes and when I hit the sync button I got a popup saying that this iPhone has been sync'd with another iTunes Library and asked to cancel or erase and sync so I selected erase and sync, now today when I plug my phone in and hit sync that same popup comes up telling me that this iPhone has been sync'd with another iTunes library.

I have not changed anything in my library I have not imported the library again it is the same one I imported originally when I setup my macbook, so I don't know why it is doing this, I had the same thing with my iPad last week but didn't sync it because of the hassle of rearranging the apps and restoring all of the app info I have, i.e., nook app with having to download my books again which I had to do the first time I sync to my new mac.

Please help!!!!:Confused:

Reaction score
I think you might consider posting your question in the IOS forum. Granted, it's not a forum specifically about syncing, but the guys who frequent that section may have more experience with these kinds of problems.

Good luck!

OP
Goavs18
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
thanks, I wasn't really sure where to post this due to it being an iTunes/Mac issue, it appears it has been moved already

OP
Goavs18
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I got this issue fixed, I was trying to sync my tones, I guess when I originally sync'd my iPhone I didn't sync my tones and when I clicked to sync them that is when the issue came up I went ahead and sync'd them and all is good now.

this thread can be Closed

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.