Can I start movie clip in keynote only when I click on it?

Reaction score
I am trying to include 6 small movie clips in one slide for test game. I want to be able to click on the movie to start without any sequence. Is this possible to do this in Keynote?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PPC Mini, 10.4.11. Intel Mini, 10.6.8. MacBook Pro, 10.14.6. M1 MBA 11.6.3 iPhone 5 iOS 12.5,
Do I take it that you want the slide to display showing your 6 movies, and then you can choose which one to play?

If so, create a slide with your 6 movies on. Then create six more slides, one for each movie. On your first slide make each movie a hyperlink, using the Inspector, and link to the corresponding slide that contains the individual movies.

C

chas_m

MightyGem's answer is darn clever!

But as you go to the proper slide, the movie will begin playing automatically, so bear that in mind.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PPC Mini, 10.4.11. Intel Mini, 10.6.8. MacBook Pro, 10.14.6. M1 MBA 11.6.3 iPhone 5 iOS 12.5,
But as you go to the proper slide, the movie will begin playing automatically, so bear that in mind.
Not if you give it the Build In action of Start Movie, and then choose On Click from the More Options drawer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.