Problem with syncing iPad/iPhone with outlook...please help...

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I hope you can help me..I'm in a bit of a pickle...

Recently i had a major hard drive crash on my PC running Windows 7. The HDD was recovered but iTunes wasn't registering my iPad or iPhone, so I updated iTunes and now when I try to run iTunes it give me the "the procedure entry point avcfassetcreatewithbytestreamandoptions could not be located" error.

So as far as i can tell that really means that i need to reinstall iTunes, which is fine....but...here's my question:

- I sync to Outlook through iTunes for my contacts/calendar/notes, my computer crashed a month ago so i haven't synced my iPad or iPhone for a month. I use them for work so I need the info that I've edit on those devices since the crash. If I uninstall/ reinstall iTunes will it remember where my last sync was up to and sync the information back from my devices to outlook or will it just start a new sync and wipe my devices and resync everything from a month ago?

thanks for all of your knowledge and advice in advance.

Josh

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.