which password is ??

i try to inter the password for apple id put don't work

in sens my mac don't have any password

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
If you have no password (admin password), just enter a null. In other words, when it asks you for your password, just press enter.

OP
A
Reaction score
i do that
just press enter
put it's still ask to inter the password

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I just looked at your screenshot a bit more closely. It looks like it's asking you for your Apple ID password not the admin password. You have to click on the small lock at the bottom so that it opens in order to enter anything. Did you do that? If you have no admin password to open the lock, just press enter when it asks.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
I just tried it - it is indeed your system password and not your Apple ID password.

OP
A
Reaction score
I just looked at your screenshot a bit more closely. It looks like it's asking you for your Apple ID password not the admin password. You have to click on the small lock at the bottom so that it opens in order to enter anything. Did you do that? If you have no admin password to open the lock, just press enter when it asks.

thank u so much
i just click on the small lock and allowed to me make changes

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al right. Thanks for posting back. Sometimes it's the small things we overlook.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.