Internet problems...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
Just been told that I have 120GB free

Epic Fail...

Moving swiftly on (aha hem as he clears throat) you 'probably have a 160gb hard drive and thus have a shed-load of capacity left.

A good idea would be to reset your browser. I don't have Firefox so I can''t advise you on what to click, but you will likely find the command in it's menu and preferences.

Then can you go Applications/Disk Utility/ , highlight the Macintosh HD drive and click on verify disk permissions at the bottom and let the process run it's course.

Re-start your Mac after this point and go and have a cup of tea whilst it settles down.

There are some other things that we can look at but try this for now.

OP
W
Reaction score
Not ignoring your advice but have loads going on at the moment but after touching base with a man who can, I am being provided with ...."you to bring a os x disk, then you can reload the system and run a test" so I will be back when said item is in my possession.
Cheers chaps

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
Not ignoring your advice but have loads going on at the moment but after touching base with a man who can, I am being provided with ...."you to bring a os x disk, then you can reload the system and run a test" so I will be back when said item is in my possession.
Cheers chaps

No problem but please have a look at this before you go down that route.

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/os-x-operating-system/93819-basic-os-x-mac-troubleshooting.html

:)

..and this other esteemed post from Raz0rmac

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/os...49-what-os-disk-do-i-need-brief-overview.html

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.