Best inexpensive LCD for my 13" mac book pro

Reaction score
Hey gang,

I am new to the Mac world. I bought a Henge docking station and want to get an external monitor. I do light office work sometimes from this laptop and maybe some home photos and movies so it doesn't need to be the best graphics ever. Looking between 20 and 24inch. Anyone know of any good deals out there? Also would you use the DVI converter from Apple or go aftermarket and the the HDMI converter.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Almost any good quality monitor will work OK. Shop around in Best Buy, Fry's, Microcenter, etc, and see which one is pleasing to your eyes. You should be able to pick up a nice 22" monitor for around $200 or less. And after market adapters are a lot less expensive than Apple's and work just as well. You might try monoprice.com as they have a wide selection to choose from.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.