Keynote presentation

Reaction score
I have Keynote on my iPhone 4 (not keynote remote). I have iOS 5 on the phone. Is there a way I can have the iPhone 4 go through apple tv to a projector for the keynote presentation?

C

chas_m

Not with the iPhone 4. You can use Airplay for other things with the iPhone 4 but not Keynote (apparently, my research may be incomplete).

I'm reasonably confident there's a solution in the jailbreak world, because I was able to do it (in a VERY hacky sort of way) using DemoGod on an iPhone 2G. That's right, you heard me ...

But I don't know of any specific solution other than the cables, which work fine. I have a 30-pin to VGA connector made by Apple I use to connect iPads to projectors all the time. Not as much fun as wireless but it does work ...

OP
N
Reaction score
Ok. Thanks for the help. One more question. What about presenting from a MacBook air through AirPlay? Any thoughts?

C

chas_m

So you're saying MacBook Air goes Airplay to an AppleTV that is hooked to a projector?

I'm not aware of any way to have the MBA "mirror" via Airplay though I wouldn't be shocked if a third-party bit of software did that. You might try searching for Air Server or something like that, see if anything exists.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.