antiglare for 13"

Reaction score
Is Apple planning on releasing a 13" macbook pro that has an antiglare screen? They have one for both the 15" and 17".

Thanks,
Chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
Can't say, but even if they don't, you can get anti-glare screen protectors.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs
Is Apple planning on releasing a 13" macbook pro that has an antiglare screen? They have one for both the 15" and 17".

Thanks,
Chris
There have been people asking for the antiglare option for awhile now on the 13". I don't know if Apple is listening so there might not be any soon. If enough people contacted Apple then they may add it.

If you can afford the 15" and don't mine the larger size then it would be a good idea to get the 15" antiglare because of the reason I'll mention below.

Can't say, but even if they don't, you can get anti-glare screen protectors.
I have one on my 15" and it's not as good as a real antiglare screen but it reduces the glossy screen enough to make it acceptable. From what I've experienced it's better to get Apple's antiglare rather than the screen protectors.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
I personally dont like anti-glare. I also never said they were as good, but the one thing is, if you change your mind, you can take them off...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.