NIB iPod has songs on it?

C

code777

my friend today got a new 5g30GB iPod as a gift, but he was telling me it has all these songs on it already and advertisments?!

um, is this possible?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
maybe it was the floor model from the store and they forgot to wipe it blank?

OP
S

sursuciofla

zap2 said:
crazy but he could be lieing!

Why two iPods zap2? I really want a shuffle or Nano for when I excercise or do high intensity stuff that requires a lot of movement. But how do you keep from neglecting your regular Pod? I just fear that if I buy one of those I would shelf my Pod for the most part. I use it for storage but also music but my music would fit on a Nano easily.

OP
C

code777

he got it as a gift and i hate to break it to him but i bet it was someone else's iPod and they just gave it to him, no biggie but its not brand new out of the box.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookPro 15.4, 2.2ghz i7 (Late 2011), Macbook 1,1 1.83ghz CoreDuo
It has to be a Re-Gift, or one that was returned to the store in Exe Cond. But as long as it works, i dont know whats the fuss about. Also depends on which songs are on there, might be able to tell the Age Range from the previous owner. :headphone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
my sister in law recently got a 5g iPod and it had ads and songs already on it. she bought it from a store and it was nib.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Is this a promotion that a certain company is doing maybe?

OP
C

code777

my friend is not very computer saavy at all. get this he doesn't even own a computer so how is he going to use his iPod!?!? anyway yeah he said that was MusicMatchbox ad on his iPod. I have yet to see it but this is what he is telling me. I found it very odd that it came with songs. 12 songs to be exact. but anyway no biggie

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.