iWeb problem

Reaction score
Anyone know how to get around this?

Made a web site for a friend, if you go to the site at www.themarbleshop.info you will notice the tilted M logo at top left has a shadow around the box. When I cut from a word or pages doc the shadow isn't there, paste into iWeb and it's there. Anyone know how to stop this when pasting into iWeb ?
It would seem any image put into iWeb has a shadow around if you like or not.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Just click on the element, open the inspector and turn shadow off. iWeb remebers the last setting so it'll just be where another element had a shadow added.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
What happens if you toggle it on then off?

OP
glennpompier
Reaction score
lol click the box and the shadow shows, click again and it goes. The problem is when I cut and paste an image , in this case a logo, it's cut from a plain white page, no shadows etc just cut. Then paste into a page in iWeb theres a shadow on two sides. Anyway given up now and changed the layout. Thanks anyway.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.