best tutorial to learn tiger online, Videos or Cd rom

Reaction score
I am new to Mac's and Tiger, what is the best video or cd rom tutorial in learning OS X 10.4. I need more than the basics of closing windows and using saving files.

And an added interest is troubleshooting.

TIA

OP
C
Reaction score
someone mentioned to me that .mac accounts give free video tutorials. Are they any good?

S

sursuciofla

Honestly I don't know of any off hand but I know they are out there. From my experience just exploring it is the best way and also the Help tab answers a lot of questions. If I needed to know something or was curious the manual was not bad. Even just searching the Forum here is good as I have learned a lot from it. Hehe, then you don't have to spend any money. But yeah good luck with your new Mac and I am sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction.

Oh and I don't know about .Mac but they do give that free 30 day, (maybe 60 I don't remember which), trial if you want to try it and if they are there then you will be able to use them I assume.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini (1G)/ 1.42 GHz PPC / 512MB Crucial RAM / 80 GB HDD / 160GB LaCie mini

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.