WooHOoO, I got a case for my new MBP

Reaction score
So my old MacBook has a Speck shell case and for my MBP I just bought a Incase in Satin black. Nothing big, but I thought I would share. :Cool:

OP
FLAWLS1
Reaction score
DSC_3204.jpg

DSC_3203.jpg

DSC_3202.jpg

DSC_3201.jpg

DSC_3198.jpg

DSC_3197.jpg

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
My Speck shell lost one of its clasps and I've been thinking about getting another.

I didn't even know that InCase made them. It looks remarkably similar to my Speck shell.

Has anyone seen the Incipio Feather in-person? It's supposed to be significantly thinner (and hopefully less "clunky") than the Speck.

OP
FLAWLS1
Reaction score
My Speck shell lost one of its clasps and I've been thinking about getting another.

I didn't even know that InCase made them. It looks remarkably similar to my Speck shell.

Has anyone seen the Incipio Feather in-person? It's supposed to be significantly thinner (and hopefully less "clunky") than the Speck.

It's actually pretty identical to the Speck cases. My other MacBook has a clear Speck case on it right now.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.