Safari question

Reaction score
I'm sure that this may have been already addressed.

Since I have upgraded to Lion, Safari is not keeping my home page. When I quit Safari and open it later, the previous session opens. This is driving me nuts. can someone shed some light on this for me please.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MacBook Air, i5 27" IMac, 2010 21.5" IMac, 2010 Mini, 2011 13" MBP, IPhone 4, Airport Extreme
How are your "quitting" Safari? Just closing the window is not quitting it. To actually close it you can right click on the bar at the bottom and select 'quit', also quit it by using the apple+q keys. If you use one of these techniques, it will re-open to whatever your homepage is set to.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
Yeah, thats Lions new restore feature.
You can bypass it by using command+option+q, then when you reopen Safari you will get your homepage.
OR you can disable it completely in System Preferences>General>"Restore windows when quitting and reopening apps"

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.