anyone have the apple macbook air(2011) drivers for windows 7?

Reaction score
I have erase the Lion OS completly from the ssd , and have installed Windows 7 ultimate, and now after reading and watching on youtube , it seams that i need to make some sort of CD with windows suport from apple ... using boot camp, as i don't have mac OS anymore , i don't have access to boot camp (this is provided only for mac OS user) , so my question is ... if somone with a macbook air i5 with 4g of ram and 128 sdd 13 inch screen , can HELP me , by downloding using boot camp the drivers that i need for windows, and upload them somewhere so i can download them i would be trully gratefully to that person.
So if anyone can help me with that ... PLS HELP!! thank you in advance.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Reinstall Lion, run the Boot Camp assistant, download the drivers from Apple yourself and burn them to a CD. Afterward, if you choose to use the MBA as a Windows machine, erase OS X and install Windows 7 and use the driver disk you made. No one is likely going to download the drivers and upload them to you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MacBook Air, i5 27" IMac, 2010 21.5" IMac, 2010 Mini, 2011 13" MBP, IPhone 4, Airport Extreme
Reinstall Lion, run the Boot Camp assistant, download the drivers from Apple yourself and burn them to a CD. Afterward, if you choose to use the MBA as a Windows machine, erase OS X and install Windows 7 and use the driver disk you made. No one is likely going to download the drivers and upload them to you.

LOL, comes to a Mac forum asking for Windows drivers he didn't get because of poor planning. You have no heart chsag :'(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini Server 4,1 (2.66GHz Core2Duo CPU, 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD), iPhone SE 2nd gen (128GB)
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
Wow, why didn't you just purchase a Windows laptop? I don't get it.

Doug

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini Server 4,1 (2.66GHz Core2Duo CPU, 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD), iPhone SE 2nd gen (128GB)
Wow, why didn't you just purchase a Windows laptop? I don't get it.
Well, in all fairness, MacBook Airs are by far & away the best "ultrabooks" out there... That said, even if I was going to use one exclusively with Windows for some reason, I'd still keep OS X on there & just shrink the partition to the minimum possible size (~5GB I think)...

Of course, there is another possibility that springs to mind as to why they might've completely overwritten the native OS...

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
Of course, there is another possibility that springs to mind as to why they might've completely overwritten the native OS...

Which is . . . ..?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air - Fully Maxed Out!
Bootcamp and windows 7 drivers

... using boot camp, as i don't have mac OS anymore , i don't have access to boot camp .

Mate I'm a newbie here (but I used to operate macs more than 1/4 of a century ago but never could afford one then. Your problem was a while ago so I presume you have access to your Mac partition now, however just in case, there is a good chance you have not lost your mac partition at all; simply hold the option key down while powering on for access to a start up menu.

Just installed myself and found it didn't install properly so I will try and remove it and reinstall.

If you still need the files let me know and I will send you a copy

dp:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.