Moving pre-Lion iCal data to iCloud

Reaction score
I upgraded to Lion today and can currently synch new iCal entries to iCloud, and from iCloud to my iCal. However I am unable to get data created prior to today, that resides on my iCal, to synch with the iCloud.

I was able to get the iCal and iCloud to synch a few months back, but it was a one time deal. So that data is still in visible in iCloud but nothing from that point in time to the present.

Thoughts?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
I upgraded to Lion today and can currently synch new iCal entries to iCloud, and from iCloud to my iCal. However I am unable to get data created prior to today, that resides on my iCal, to synch with the iCloud.

I was able to get the iCal and iCloud to synch a few months back, but it was a one time deal. So that data is still in visible in iCloud but nothing from that point in time to the present.

Thoughts?

Hello and welcome KarenLilla,

My thoughts would be go into iTunes>your iPhone>Info>Sync iCal Calendars> and see what is checked against "Do not sync events older than xx days" and see if any changes that you make have any effect.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.