Iphone 4 bb 4.11.08 gevey sim?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Which One? Haha
So my friend is going to give me his iphone 4 because he is getting the 4s. I am on tmobile and am going to purchase the gevey sim for bb 4.11.08 when they release it. So my question is is the gevey sim reliable? Are there any problems with them? When do you guys think it will be released, I have heard rumors that say mid to late February? And is all I need to do the steps with the gevey sim like insert then do the emergency dial then the airport mode on then off? No jailbreaking or anything like that?

Thanks in advance!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I have no idea when that Sim will be released or for that matter what it's supposed to do. However, since T-Mobile uses different frequencies for 3G and 4G, you will only be able to use the iPhone 4 as EDGE. That's one reason why Apple has not released an iPhone compatible with T-Mobile.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.