screen

Reaction score
I hit my mouse and it clicked something to make my screen small and my texdt big. Now I can't get it back to normal....Please help.:Angry:

Reaction score
Resolution? Open "System Preferences" -> "Displays" and set the resolution in the list on the left to the value at the top. That could be something like 1440 x 900, 1920 x 1200, ... Really depends on your system.

OP
B
Reaction score
Thanks very much Dekan,,,u super trooper. Got it !!! I did this for a friend of mine. I am a windows use but she is new. How did she do that do you think ? LOL WE did try that right off the hop but she must have not hit ok or something to set it. Thanks so much for your reply. Very much appreciated... you help guys are great ty...Bones

Reaction score
Hehe, no worries.

It hasn't happened to me before but maybe there is some sort of hot key/shortcut that can change resolutions on the fly. At least your friend knows now how to change it back :)

Cheers!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.