Trying to connect my Macbook Pro to my Home Network

Reaction score
I am trying to connect my macbook pro to my home network in an effort to be able to print from my macbook. When I try to add printers, none of the 3 printers I have are even visible. My guess is that although I am connected to the wifi I am not really in the network. All other computers in the network at Windows dell computers. Please Help!! this is very frustrating not being able to print. Thanks.

Reaction score
I am trying to connect my macbook pro to my home network in an effort to be able to print from my macbook. When I try to add printers, none of the 3 printers I have are even visible. My guess is that although I am connected to the wifi I am not really in the network. All other computers in the network at Windows dell computers. Please Help!! this is very frustrating not being able to print. Thanks.

"although I am connected to the wifi" You either are connected or your not? Go to preferences-Network-and see if the Wi-Fi is green and connected. Sounds like you have to connect your printers to the network so the network can "See" them. Then your computer will be able to "See" them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.