assistance

Reaction score
Hi guys
I have macbook pro 15", 2.0 Ghz, Lion 10.7.2 OS, early 2011 model
Im a student and I use to record my lectures in ipad/iphone in order to re listen to them at home, however sometimes the voice of the lecturer sound low, I need to transfer the files to my macbook pro so I can increase / decrease the volume, I heard about many softwares enable me to do that but as Im running lion (the latest) so I need one compatible with it, any suggestion
thanks in advance with regards

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PPC Mini, 10.4.11. Intel Mini, 10.6.8. MacBook Pro, 10.14.6. M1 MBA 11.6.3 iPhone 5 iOS 12.5,
You can increase the volume levels in iMovie, but as the voice won't be on a separate audio track to the rest of the audio, you won't be able to increase just the voice. That will apply to any software that you use.

OP
M
Reaction score
thanks for reply, however Im looking for simple software I can use it to listen to what I recorded in iPad cause you know iPad have one speaker, sometimes you won't feel comfortable to listen with

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.