Possible Video Card Issues

Reaction score
I recently was able to finally get windows running on my Macbook. The internet drives weren't working, but after some help I was able to fix it. Sadly, my problems have not ended yet. The main reason I put windows 7 on my Macbook was to be able to play games, but they have yet to work. I've tried three different games while running windows 7, but none of them work. I have a feeling it may have to do with the drives because one of the games actually works while I'm using leopard.

All three of the games crash before the program actually start up. I have the latest version of direct x 11 as well. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
1. Did you install all the driver pack created by the Bootcamp Assistant?
2. Which games?
3. What was the problem/solution?
The internet drives weren't working, but after some help I was able to fix it
4. Which drives?
I have a feeling it may have to do with the drives

OP
G
Reaction score
I was able to fix the problem, just had to manually update the specific ATI drives it seems. Thanks though!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Oh.... driveRs got it now! Doh!

Glad it's working for you

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.