Can't put apps on iPod Touch

Reaction score
So I got a first generation iPod (8 GB) and I can't seem to put apps on my iPod. I have updated to the latest iTunes, and have a few apps downloaded but when I get to the info/sync part of iTunes there is no way to place the apps onto my iPod?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Hi and welcome to the forums.

My first thought being that you are or have downloaded Apps that just aren't compatible with your iPod.
Even though you have updated to the latest iTunes and as far as you can go on your iPod, the Apps could only be compatible with the latest device.
I did this myself buying a App then finding out that it wasn't compatible with my 3rd Gen iPod Touch.

What you need to do is look at what IOS your iPod has then go and look at what IOS the App you have is compatible with. If this is the problem all well and great, if not post back and we will take it further

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.