Various issues with my Macbook Pro HELP!

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

im an old windows boy and i still use windows... however i jumped over to mac three years ago and invested in a macbook pro about 2 years ago unfortunately ive had nothing but problems with it..

firstly the fan is REALLY loud and seems to be working very hard for no reason i only have chrome running now and its going full blast?! doesnt make any sense?

secondly ive had my macbook to the repair shop and go it back after about two months of constant back and forth (ANNOYING) because at first the airport would randomly disapear and claim not to be installed!? so i couldnt go on the internet...

secondly my mac would freeze and the only way to continue would be to restart the computer.. the freezing got so bad that i would only get 5-10 min on my computer before i had to restart again (basically a useless computer) i sent it to get repaired and they store couldnt for the life of them see what was wrong with the computer they sent it to another "pro mac" repair store after the 4th or 5th time of me returning with it saying it still was causeing me problems and they couldnt see anything either... so i was told to re-install the os ect ect with the original cd.. this was done and luckily the airport issue and the freezeing seems to have stopped for now!! (its been 4 days!)

ive told the store about the issue with the fans and they said there is no dust and they cant see what is wrong with it!? please help as 1 its driving me nuts listening to it power up run fully for 3 secs then die down and start up again for some random amount of time... ? ever heard of this problem!? what to do?!?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help!! arghhh loosing faith in mac. just when i was getting won over :( :(:(

Any help would be truely appreciated!

- Emil

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.