Address Book Sync issue on Snow lepoard

Reaction score
Hi Techiiezzz,

I've been facing odd but interesting issue with regards to OS X address for Snow lepoard. This is with regards to syncing of address book. Lemme explain what exactly its all about. Earlier our users were on Outlook on MAC 2007 they had issues with duplication... hence we migrated from Outlook to apple mail. the same we did for address book & ical basically contacts & Calendar. It was working fine till last week or so.. The issue is users claim the address book entries r getting duplicated every now n then. 2nd Address Book doesn't sync smoothly & gives the error which is attached. Spoke to Mac they said its exchange issue (we got exchange 2007) now the exchange team says its not their issue (our server team). The users also complained that though update the contacts in the address book they dont reflect on the other devices (iphone, ipad & BB). Hope every1 has got a clear picture of the issue...Issue is getting worse earlier I used turn off the airport do the changes & turn on the airport it used to sync but now that is also not work.

Any tips helps ideas r welcome ... I need to resolve it deadline given 28th Jan...

Thanks a milll,

exmac99

PastedGraphic-1.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.