iPhone vs. BB

BrianLachoreVPI

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
I dont have that problem on my BB so your post is biased.

Your post doesn't make sense? Of course it's "biased" - I'm relaying an issue I've seen with my blackberries - which actually isn't bias, just fact. I'm still trying to figure out why you're starting multiple threads on the same topic?

OP
E
Reaction score
Your post doesn't make sense? Of course it's "biased" - I'm relaying an issue I've seen with my blackberries - which actually isn't bias, just fact. I'm still trying to figure out why you're starting multiple threads on the same topic?

I forgot I had posted on this site as I am subscribed to several different boards on the web. I am having a hard time deciding what phone to buy. But I think it may be better just to go to amazon.com and read reviews.

BrianLachoreVPI

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
I forgot I had posted on this site as I am subscribed to several different boards on the web. I am having a hard time deciding what phone to buy. But I think it may be better just to go to amazon.com and read reviews.

Maybe that's best. As I reread your original post - where you state that other people's experiences are "worthless to you" - I'm not sure why you're soliciting "advice" to begin with. You can't have it both ways. You can't solicit opinion while operating under the premise that they mean nothing to you. Just buy another Blackberry and enjoy. Heck - I'll give you mine - and the 3 I have in my kitchen drawer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
MS Entourage?? I thought that was Apple's admittedly half-way house attempt at emulating Outlook that was bundled with Office for Mac. What the devil are you using that for..it is pants? You can also have my 2 old BB's for safe keeping.;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.