iPhone Cases to Replace Wallet

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
10 Tidy iPhone Cases to Replace Your Wallet

This article was featured on Mashable today, and it sort of got me excited at the prospect of not having to carry a wallet anymore. Does anyone have any experiences they can share about having an "iPhone Wallet Case"?

C

chas_m

Oh, thanks for that link, I didn't know there were 10 such options already. I too am looking for something like that.

And thanks also for your avatar, it gives me a smile every time I see it. Oh sure, it's easy and fun to make fun of RS, but that's EXACTLY what I look like every time I see a new shiny thing ... :)

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Some of them look better than others. I like Casemate one. The speck one looks bulky. I love my ElementCase too much to get another case. Looks like it's back to moneyclips. >_>"

OP
iWhat

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Oh, thanks for that link, I didn't know there were 10 such options already. I too am looking for something like that.

And thanks also for your avatar, it gives me a smile every time I see it. Oh sure, it's easy and fun to make fun of RS, but that's EXACTLY what I look like every time I see a new shiny thing ... :)

I still get excited about the prospect of having a case and a wallet together. But I just don't know. It's really either one way or the other. The one thing I'm concerned with is having my things exposed, when I get it out to use my phone for talking. I go back and forth between wanting one or not. Just depends on the situation really, school and errands would be a good time to use the wallet case.

I do feel awkward at times posting with the avatar, yet other times, it feels quite appropriate! But keep up on your jazzercises, though!

Some of them look better than others. I like Casemate one. The speck one looks bulky. I love my ElementCase too much to get another case. Looks like it's back to moneyclips. >_>"
I'm thinking I like the Skech Trax one. But I'll have to look on Amazon more I suppose.

I've had my eye on the Element Cases for a while, but the price of the ones I like are a bit too expensive for me. But I'm happy with my cheap rubbery iPhone cases that cost $2 that come in assorted colors. :Cool:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.