Wireless Trackpad swiping between fullscreen apps not working

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Early 2011 13" Macbook Pro i7, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD; iPhone 4S 64GB; iPad 16GB; Apple TV 2
Hey guys, new to the forum and after doing a quick search of the forums for this topic could not get an answer. So I have one of those nice new shiny wireless (bluetooth) trackpads and instantly ran into an issue.

Doing a four finger swipe to switch between full screen apps is not working. When in safari it actually does a swipe between pages as if I was performing a two finger swipe. Has anyone else ran into this issue? I did a search on Apple's Support site and noticed there were a couple firmware updates for some products but not anything new like this.

Additional Info:
Running Mac OS X 10.7.2
Early 2011 Macbook Pro i7
Trackpad Model = A1339

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
Could you please post a screenshot of your trackpad preference pane? Shift+Command+3 will take a shot of your desktop. The same combo but using 4 will allow you to take a shot of a targeted area.

Here's mine:

Screen Shot 2012-01-19 at 9.29.54 PM.png

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Early 2011 13" Macbook Pro i7, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD; iPhone 4S 64GB; iPad 16GB; Apple TV 2
I have a screenshot available, but I am new to this site and can't figure out where to store my screenshot so that I can put in the URL to the Pic.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Here it is

I got it, here it is....

attachment.php

Screenshot.png

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.