key change Mac software?

Reaction score
Hi! I'm looking for a key changing softward for my mp3's. Need to change them to sing on job. Thanks for any info! LadyMac8383::

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Perhaps she's looking for software to change the key (perhaps to a higher one) for her MP3s so she can sing along? (My guess)

OP
L
Reaction score
Changing mp3 keys...

Hi all, sorry I wasn't clear. Yes, there is software for PC's to change MP3 keys up or down. I sing and use musical tracks that are often not in my key. So, I'm wondering if anyone knows about software like this for the Mac. I have Googled this to no avail. Most likely that means there is no such thing, but I just thought I'd ask the "experts".

Thanks for any input, Kate

C

chas_m

There's also this but it's kinda pricey. Good though from what I've heard.

Hint: what you're really trying to do is called "pitch-shifting" and if you google that plus the word "mac" I'll bet you'll find a number of alternatives. I can adjust pitch in Garageband or Amadeus Pro but these are not programs that are dedicated to doing that, it's just a feature they have.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.