New iMac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 3.06 GHZ intel core 2 duo OSx 10.7.2iMac G5 10.4.11 , ipad
Is there a website that sells iMacs cheaper than Apple ? I have looked at Amazon and Macmall...wondering what other sites sell iMacs ?

Thanks !!

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I got mine at Best BUy
Our Best Buy closed down : (
I went online at Frys but everyone I see that I like is not available and I had to put my email in to be notified when they get them in

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
It's really hard to find any site or store that undersells Apple. The prices on Apple products are usually within $25 to $50 of each other from store to store. You may find certain models that have been reduced in price from time to time.

Some available discounts that I know of:

1. Military exchanges (of course you must have an ID card to shop)

2. Student bookstores (academic discount)

3. Government employee and some other unions offer a small discount

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
It's really hard to find any site or store that undersells Apple. The prices on Apple products are usually within $25 to $50 of each other from store to store. You may find certain models that have been reduced in price from time to time.

Some available discounts that I know of:

1. Military exchanges (of course you must have an ID card to shop)

2. Student bookstores (academic discount)

3. Government employee and some other unions offer a small discount

Thank you
I work for the post office so maybe I can get a government discount...is craigslist safe for computers? I'm a bit leery because I don't think there's any recourse if something goes wrong quickly

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
There's nothing wrong with purchasing from Craig's list. But please, before you do decide to purchase from an individual on Craig's list, take someone along with you and make sure you meet in a public place where you have some measure of safety. Meeting the seller in an Apple store would be ideal. That way you can try out the prospective purchase and get an expert opinion at the same time.

And yes, as a postal employee you can shop at the Apple government site. Here is the LINK.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.