How to remove the badge on MAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just bought my first mac of MBP last week,second hand.It's cool.

Then I tried to install many softwares and games,installed and then uninstalled.

I can't bare any red badge that tells me I should get apps updated,so I bought apps on iOSs,update apps when badges shows.But apps in MAS are too expensive for me to afford.

OK,so,I installed a pirate Angry Bird 2Ds ago,and then MAS showed a update needed badge.So,I uninstalled the pirate Angry Bird,the badges still shows.I reinstalled it many times and uninstalled it with appclean/cleanapp/appzapper many times,it still shows.

Would anybody teach me how may I get that badge off?That really drives me nuts.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
OK,so,I installed a pirate Angry Bird 2Ds ago,and then MAS showed a update needed badge.So,I uninstalled the pirate Angry Bird,the badges still shows.I reinstalled it many times and uninstalled it with appclean/cleanapp/appzapper many times,it still shows.

Would anybody teach me how may I get that badge off?That really drives me nuts.

Sorry...but we do not discuss anything related to pirated software at Mac-Forums.

- Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.