100% Mac

Reaction score
I purchased my iMac in October, '11. Had Windows 7 via Bootcamp. Used it a little the first few weeks for a program that I could not find a Mac alternative for. After some searching (and with some advice from these forums) I found it. Haven't logged on to Windows in more than a month. I finally ditched Windows completely tonight. Deleted the Bootcamp partition, formatted to all Mac.

I'm now officially all Mac, baby!

Woot!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MB Air Core i7 256GB, 2011 Mini with 8GB RAM, iPad 2, iPhone 4S, 2TB Time Capsule
Until I can't run Photoshop on the old PC, I will be keeping the old box around. To much invested in that thing to ditch it. That said, I haven't used it for anything but in quite a while.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac 21.5 2011 Stock with Time Capsule. Ipad2 Colecovision
I have some older EA baseball games I want to run on the Mac but still apprehensive on adding windows to my Mac. Not sure why It seems others have no problems but I would like to stay all MAC if possible.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
If you follow the Bootcamp instructions Ghost Rider nothing can go wrong. The probels we see here are because again and again folk begin the install without printing and reading the manual.

No such thing as all Mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
I ditched my bootcamp partition last week after getting the last piece of software converted over. My biggest to overcome was moving from Sony Vegas Pro to Final Cut Pro.

I have Windows at work because I have no control over those images. At home, I am now 100% OSX and iOS. MBP, iPhone, iPad, AppleTV2, Airport Extreme, Airport Express Printer, Airport Express Hard Drive, Airport Express Airplay. Yeah, 1 year ago, I was only with the iPad.

Reaction score
This reads awkwardly like a meeting of the AA (=Apple-users Anonymous) :D

Personally I have been "sober" all my live. Only had to use Windows during an internship back then. So I definitely like the step you took, Spellbinder.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27", iPhone 4, iTouch.
Got my new and first Mac a couple of weeks ago (iMac). Decided to immerse myself in the total experience so went with the trackpad instead of mouse and also have not installed Windows on the box.
Loving it all !

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.