New here, iTunes/iPhone sync problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 4, iPod touch, Mac Book Pro
So I went in to the Apple store because some of my songs on my iphone wouldn't play at all or if I clicked on them they would play other songs. The guy told me to do a restore on my iPhone. Ok did that. When I went to upload all of my iTunes music only 4.1gb of my 10.4 gb of songs downloaded. I called up apple care and they made some suggestions including restarting the computer (Mac Book Pro) and then uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes. Did not solve the issue. When I first hit sync it says that 10 gb of audio is there then after the sync it goes back to 4.1. The guy from apple care had no idea what I was talking about and said this should fix my problem but I hung up with him before itunes finished redownloading. Now apple care is closed. Anyone have the same issue? It is so strange because it is both purchased and uploaded songs. HELP!!!! :Shouting:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.