Mac not recognizing printer software after running time machine.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently had to do a whole system reboot on my macbook pro when it crashed do to a ram failure. I figured this would be a good time to upgrade everything so I installed a 500 GB HD and a new 4 GB of ram. Once everything was installed, and up and running, I ran migration assistant along with time machine to restore my computer back to the way it was. Everything looked fine until I went to print a document in Adobe Illustrator, CS3. The application would not recognize my 2 printers or my rip software. I went online and reinstalled the drivers for the printers and they are now showing up but it still wont recognize the rip software. usually when I go to the print set up there are 3 options... An option for both printers and an option that says "accurip to epson 1400" but instead there is only the 2 options. The software is Def installed still I just cant figure out how to get it recognized by my applications. If anyone has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.