Please Help Me. iPhone 4S. Total Noob. How to Jail Break??

Reaction score
can someone please direct me to a thread or a source that can properly educate me on how to jail break? a simple step by step. i don't want to mess things up. yes i did use the search function but it yields hundreds of results and i dont know who or which one to listen to. im hoping that my attempt at posting this thread will help give a collective and final word to help others in my position as well.

stats:
iphone 4s
os 5.0
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
As far as I am aware, it is not yet possible on the 4S. It won't be long though.

C

chas_m

I can't recommend jailbreaking for any iPhone that is still under contract or warranty. If something goes wrong (and jailbreaking WILL make your iPhone more unstable!) and you can't "un-do" the jailbreak, you will get NO service or help from your carrier or Apple.

To me, that's way too big a risk for a warrantied or under-contract phone. YMMV.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.