Programming MacBook Pro OS 10.6 Snow Leopard

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MD546LL/A - MacBookPro9,1
Hi guys, I spend way too much time running the same searches and same algorithms on my mac.

Is there a way to automate what I do?

For example:
- I always look for item "Example eBay" on eBay, but have to open the web, click on eBay, type it in.
- Go to the classifieds section of a forum and search for "Example forum". That would be going to the forum, clicking on search, selecting the criteria, and hitting search.

Is there a way to automate this?

C

chas_m

This is a fan forum run by, and populated by, people who willingly give up their time and talent to help people on a volunteer basis.

So sorry, but you may not get an answer right away. Or possibly at all.

All I can tell you is yes, there is very likely to be a way to automate some of those functions. I don't know how. Someone who does may come along, but frankly the thread title is a little misleading and may not be helping your cause.

Try changing it to "automating web searches?" or something like that and you might have better luck. Cheers.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.