DivX logo

Reaction score
Hei I just got a new iMac(10.7.2 lion) , upgraded from my old macbook. I have installed divx program on it to watch movies/tv shows. But because of that annoying Divx logo i had to delete it and I installed perian instead. But the problem is that the Divx logo is still there! Even when i start final cut pro 7 the logo won't go away. Anyone know how to get rid of it? I have deleted all divx files that was on my mac, please help

C

chas_m

Almost certainly the answer to this is that you failed to uninstall the DIVX program properly. You'll need to check with the makers of the DIVX program you used on how to CORRECTLY uninstall their software. Most Mac software is uninstalled easily, but anything that messes with system infrastructure requires either a specific uninstaller or a specific uninstall procedure. The makers of the DIVX program you used will have that information.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.