Keywords/Links not appearing in Google Searches, Websites

Reaction score
Yesterday, I noticed blanks appearing in my searches on google. For example, if I searched "Yahoo", the word Yahoo wouldn't appear in any of the links that Google gave me, however, everything else would. Also, when I go to Youtube, the title of videos don't appear, just the video themselves. This also happens on article titles on websites and words aren't even appearing on search buttons. For example, the word "Search" on a search button isn't there, however the button is. And finally, links on some web pages aren't even showing up. Thread titles on this website aren't even showing up. I can still click them, and they take me to the appropriate page, but I can't actually read what the link says.

It seems to me that it has something to do with any key words on websites. They're just not appearing. I thought that it might have just been a problem with my Safari, but it's also doing the same thing in Firefox and Opera.

Does anyone know what the problem is and how I can fix it? Thanks for any help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.