• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

iPhone and iPad recycling extends to UK, France, Germany

Reaction score
iPhone and iPad recycling extends to UK, France, Germany

applelogo-green.jpg
Apple has expanded an iPhone and iPad recycling program to the UK, France, and Germany, accounts say. In the US, people can trade in old iPhones and iPads for Apple gift cards. The program is operating differently in the new countries, where people are instead getting cash deposited directly into their bank accounts....

pixel
evnt

Read more

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MB Air Core i7 256GB, 2011 Mini with 8GB RAM, iPad 2, iPhone 4S, 2TB Time Capsule
I recycle mine by selling them on craigslist or eBay. :)

Heck of a lot better return on investment. But I guess that isn't an option for everyone.

Reaction score
Well

On the VERY rare occasion I would sell my Ipad or Iphone I would probably just use ebay.

Still, this will probably help those who can't put it up on ebay

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MB Air Core i7 256GB, 2011 Mini with 8GB RAM, iPad 2, iPhone 4S, 2TB Time Capsule
What are you doing with the old ones when you upgrade?

Reaction score
Well

I took my ipod touch and regular samsung phone apart and made my samsung phone into a ipod.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad Mini2 32GB, iPhone6 64GB, Watch Sport 42mm Black, iPad Air 2 128GB
Sell?!

Who would ever want to sell?

Precious, my precious :)

From recent experience, I suggest you hold on to them in the hope that years later, Apple find they had a fault and replace them free of charge with a much better and brand new replacement :Smirk:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.