Exciting Updates - Mac-Forums Beta

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13"
I don't like all the space wasted because of the join the conversation... Although I could see an ad going there.

When you click to type in where you search, is it possible to have a drop down option of an advanced search? Kind of like our current search.

I agree with Doug about the order of subsections.

It's looking good. :)

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Regarding Font Size concerns:

All major browsers have a font size setting. The forum will respect your browser settings - you can set your preference in your browser to smallest, smaller, normal, larger, or largest typically. This will help improve the text size across all sites for you.
Also worth noting is the ability for most browsers to control font colour as well. If you don't like the colour, you can generally change a setting or use custom stylesheets to control the font. I can post an example and instructions if anyone is interested.

OP
I.M.O.G.

I.M.O.G.

Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I believe Mac's are meant to be admired, not owned
FYI, the new style will be coming next week!

Thank you for all the testing and feedback, we're making some last minute tweaks and making sure its ready now!

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Thanks Matt. I'm sure I speak for many of us in saying that we appreciate all the hard work you guys have done.

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
Thanks Matt. I'm sure I speak for many of us in saying that we appreciate all the hard work you guys have done.

+1 on that

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
FYI, the new style will be coming next week!

Thank you for all the testing and feedback, we're making some last minute tweaks and making sure its ready now!

Yay! A big hearty Thanks to the team behind the scenes!

Reaction score
Response from new user

[QUOTe

I just joined today, searched on Outlook for Mac2011 and got "no results"

I then sent what I thought was a feedback email, but it apparently went nowhere.

I am not sure how to post an inquiry or to whom to post a problem with site operation.

Of course, I'm one of those terminally electronically challenged, but if you can help me you'll be able to deal with almost any persons in my condition.

Frank M (nnamelet)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
PM sent to member.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.