Start up trouble

Reaction score
Hey Folks, got a new mac book 13 inch, after I enter my password and and get in, a window appears that is flashing saying that finder needs to restore, I try to click on the restore button but it does not do anything, the box keeps flashing, the top bar is also flashing and I can not do anything while finder box is up. I cant even force quit, because inside the the force quit box finder is also flashing and can not relaunch, anyone ever have that problem? I contacted apple care tonight due to the machine still under warranty and they could not help. We reinstalled lion, still the same thing, I am bringing back to the apple store I bought it from but wanted to try here. And also report this went on, once I find out, I will come back and let yall know.

OP
B
Reaction score
Stil wondering what happened to the darn thing, seemed like the finder was going through this loop and could not get out, anyone have this issue?

OP
B
Reaction score
hello

Sorry, just noticed this is for hardware, just posted this in the software forum.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.