Print size changes

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21" 2.4G 320G HD OS Snow Leopard. Win7 on Dell PC Inspiron i5 8g Ram 1TB HD
When I use command and Plus to increase print size on screen, it enlarges but when I go to next page it is amall print again. How do I keep th enlarged size?
Thanks for any suggestions. Van

Reaction score
font size decreased

Van - I am having a very similar problem. The font on all my pages is so small I can barely read them. I am extremely new to this forum stuff so when you get a response, can you please forward it to me? I suppose I can some how follow this post but really don't know how to do that either .. thanks dj919

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
@vank66:

Please do not cross post. Only post your question to one thread and continue with the same thread. Your cross post in the Switcher forum has been removed.

Thanks.

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Welcome to both of you. Is this an issue that you are having in all programs? From the post my guess is it's mainly Safari.

If you open Safari's preferences and click on the "Advanced" section there is an option that says something like "never use sizes smaller than". You can adjust this size to a larger number if needed. This may not completely cure the problem as some sites seem to be designed to override this setting.

OP
V
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21" 2.4G 320G HD OS Snow Leopard. Win7 on Dell PC Inspiron i5 8g Ram 1TB HD
I am using Firefox,not Safari,and this action is new, when enlarging print size, it always stayed to size I enlarged it to.

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply - I am sorry if I posted incorrectly somewhere ...

I too am using FireFox - (3.6.25 I hate the updates ...) and this just started happening.

I have gone into preferences/content/advanced and selected minimum font size 10 but still have facebook and google come up with font so small I have to ctl+ 2 or 3 times. once I go to another page and return, the font size has returned to small. ugh!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.