LogMeIn Help

Reaction score
Hi. I downloaded the newest version of LogMeIn on osx 10.6.8 and I couldn't click the "turn on" button. Nothing would happen. I tried to un-install the program and the "un-installer" did not work. I found threads through google where people were saying they had similar problems and to revert back to logmein 3.0. I manually deleted the LogMeIn that I had downloaded since the un-installer didn't work, downloaded the 3.0 version of LogMeIn and half way through installation I got a message saying that I had a newer version already installed and could not finish the installation. So I tried to download the new version again thinking maybe if I re-installed it, the un-installer would work this time. While installing the new version of LogMeIn I got a message saying this computer could not be attached to my LogMeIn account. I am now stuck and a bit frustrated. I have no idea where to go from here. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :Oops:

OP
S
Reaction score
Thank you. I came across that post during my struggles. So far the only option I've found is to basically do a "system restore" to completely remove the files, but I have too much information on my computer to do that seeing as I run a home based business

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Have you tried calling them?

On the one occasion I had an issue with a blank screen following log on they were courteous, helpful and worked very quickly to resolve the issue.

Perhaps worth a go rather than relying on forum posts from 2008

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.