Itunes and Podcast

2tone_punk

I noticed something and im not sure if it was like this in the previous versions of itunes but when they first released the itunes with podcasting im certain that the podcasts were in your podcast libary and not in your music libary can someone confirm this and tell me they noticed this? I know this may not seem like soemthing awful or amazing but it runs in my family to be a perfectionist and this is annoying the **** out of me me that i have to keep them there because i cant delete them form my music libary with out losing them. If anyone knows away around this you would save be form grinding my teeth all the way down to my gums.

thanks Paul

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
They've always showed up in my music library.

Reaction score
With the release of iTunes 5 Podcasts were included in the Library as well.

While many might find this annoying, the philosophy behind it is to display all kind of digital media in one consolidated view.
This encourages to use playlists and usage of the Browse function in Library view.

OP

2tone_punk

yogi said:
With the release of iTunes 5 Podcasts were included in the Library as well.

While many might find this annoying, the philosophy behind it is to display all kind of digital media in one consolidated view.
This encourages to use playlists and usage of the Browse function in Library view.
o yeh never really thought of it in that way.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.