Apps not syncing

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone 3GS Black, Macbook 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 1GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Hi.

Just 15 minutes ago, I plug my iPhone into the computer to get a new app. When I get the game app that I wanted, I applied the changes, and then my iPhone just moved some of my other apps out of the folder, and now it wants to re-download the app. So, I sync my iPhone again, and nothing happens, and they are still trying to download it.

I don't want to just wait, because I have no 3G connection, and I am using the Edge connection. What is going on with my iPhone, and why won't my apps be user friendly with me?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Early 2008, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 3 GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT 128 MB
Ugh, this happens all the time to me. Go on the iPhone, hold on the apps that are downloading, and delete them like normal apps. Unplug the iPhone, plug it back in, sync, then add the apps again and let it add them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.