My dog chewed the crap outta my Mac remote and it still works!

Reaction score
I came home last night to find my Mac remote chewed into pieces on the couch last night. The battery pack was removed, battery was tooth dented and both top and bottom pieces chewed out. I was a bit steamed. After showing it to my dog and exclaiming 'NO" I began figured I mite as well reassemble. I rebent the ends to fit the battery pack back in, forced it in there and force clipped the bottom end piece back into place. I worked on manipulating the top black piece back in with no avail. Then the test. HOLY SMOKES IT WORKS STILL. I think i just upgraded my remote to a custom dog chewed one of a kind piece of art which is now on ebay for 1000dollars!! JK (bout the ebay part ;D ..) GOOD DOG
Anyways just thought I'd share and add a couple pics.

dscn0107u.jpg

dscn0116q.jpg

knux99smaller.jpg

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I've moved your post to a more proper forum; please be sure to check the forum descriptions to find the best place to post.

By posting in the right forum you help people not only find your question faster, but it helps others looking for the same information in the future.

Thanks for understanding!

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
Thanks for sharing.

Nice looking dog BTW. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.