Flash Player problem after wrong download

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac7, OS 10.5.8, 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Greetings. I have an OS 10.5.8 iMac. I wanted to access our library's language learning program (Mocha) online. Mocha said I needed a more current Flash player so I clicked on the Ok button. Behold, my Mac was clearly not up-to-date enough for what turned out to be Flash 11.1.etc, because anything requiring Flash is now pixelated and frantically blinks/flashes/reloads.

I used Flash Uninstaller to get rid of 11.1. The installer said it was successful so I downloaded the appropriate Flash Player for 10.5. The problem is still there. I went to the Mocha site to see if it would ask for 11.1, suspecting that it didn't uninstall and sure enough, Mocha recognizes it as my current Flash.

How can I truly rid myself of 11.1 and get back to my pre-Mocha Flash? Any help is deeply appreciated.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac7, OS 10.5.8, 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Alas, wrong forum. Will post appropriately. . .

So sorry, I didn't see the App forum when looking for the right place to post this question. I'll move it on over there.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.