Microsoft Word for the Mac 2011 - Save Window Is Not Completely Viewable

Reaction score
I am using MS Word for Mac 2011 and when I go to Save or Save as I only see part of the window; either the top or the bottom is not viewable depending on the direction of the triangle next to the file name. When I first go to save the "Save" and the "Cancel" buttons can not be seen and are below the dock. When I hit the triangle next to the file name it reverses the problem and I can no longer see the top of the "Save Window". I have tried to adjust the size of the window and drag the window into view but which ever portion can not be seen never comes into view. Any Recommendations?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Please do not cross post. Your cross post has been deleted as the post belongs in this forum.

Thanks.

OP
A
Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't realize I wasn't suppose to put in two forums and wasn't sure which one it should be posted in.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.