iPhone Contacts

Reaction score
I backed up my iPhone 4S to itunes for the first time yesterday (I know, probably the only person alive that doesn't wish to use iCloud...hehe). I noticed everything was backed up ok but don't see my contact anywhere. Are my contacts backup somewhere??

Thanks.

Reaction score
I backed up my iPhone 4S to itunes for the first time yesterday (I know, probably the only person alive that doesn't wish to use iCloud...hehe). I noticed everything was backed up ok but don't see my contact anywhere. Are my contacts backup somewhere??

Thanks.

You can actually extract iPhone backup to find your old information by using iPhone backup extractor.
Code:
http://www.iphonebackupextractor.com/
It's a shareware.

Reaction score
lost iphone 3G & contacts

I recently lost my old iphone 3G, which I had synched with my macbookpro many times. I'm trying to recover my contacts, but the address book is empty now. Is there some other way to extract the contacts? Thru itunes perhaps?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.